Chimi-Chicken Kebabs Recipe Kit
Farm To People teamed up with legendary sauce makers, Haven’s Kitchen, to create delicious, easy to make recipes using their signature sauces!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken thighs or breasts
- 1 red onion
- Haven’s Kitchen Herby Chimichurri Sauce
* WHAT TO ADD: Shop our seasonal produce selection to complete your skewers.
- Zucchini, Summer squash, or anything else you’d want to add to your skewer (Eggplant, Peppers, Tomatoes)
WHAT YOU'LL NEED ON HAND:
- Sea Salt
Chimi-Chicken Kebabs Serves 4 Total time 20 mins
- If using wooden skewers, pre-soak them in water before using. Pre-heat grill or grill pan to medium high heat
- Cut the chicken into 1-inch cubes. Place the chicken and vegetables into two separate bowls, sprinkle with salt, a squeeze of chimichurri sauce and toss to coat
- Begin building your kebabs with vegetable and chicken pieces in random order
- Lightly brush the grill with oil and place kebabs on one side. Cook for about 3-5 mins until kebabs are nicely cooked with grill marks. Rotate until each side is cooked and chicken temperature is 165 or juices run clear.
- Remove from grill and drizzle with more Chimichurri
Find out how you can recycle your Haven's Kitchen sauces HERE.