This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
We're Sorry. It doesn't look like we are able
to deliver to your address at this time.
Should we expand to your zip code next?
Please fill out this form so we know where
we're needed most. It will only take 30 seconds!
If you have any questions, please
email us at Questions@farmtopeople.com
We Deliver to Your Area!
your options for delivery are:
CUT-OFF TIME TO EDIT/SKIP:
Monday deliveries: Friday at 11:30p
Tuesday deliveries: Saturday at 11:30p
Wednesday deliveries: Sunday at 11:30p
Thursday deliveries: Monday at 11:30p
Friday deliveries: Tuesday at 11:30p
added to delivery
Summer Tahini Pasta Salad Recipe Kit
Farm To People teamed up with legendary sauce makers, Haven’s Kitchen, to create delicious, easy to make recipes using their signature sauces!
- Organic Durum Semolina Fusilli Pasta
- 1 Shallot
- 1 Pouch Haven’s Kitchen Golden Tahini Sauce
* WHAT TO ADD:
Shop our seasonal produce selection to complete this recipe
Summer Tahini Pasta Salad
Total time 25 mins
- Cook pasta according to package directions
- Drain pasta, but set aside 1/4 cup pasta water to mix with sauce
- Thinly slice shallots, squash, and greens. Halve cherry tomatoes or cut medium/large tomatoes into wedges.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta with all other ingredients, 3 tablespoons of the pasta water and mix well. Add more pasta water if needed, 1 tablespoon at a time
- Serve warm
Find out how you can recycle your Haven's Kitchen sauces HERE.
In 2010, Alison Cayne found an empty, virtually untouched 18th Century carriage house on West 17th street. Two years later, Haven’s Kitchen opened with three stories of possibility: A place for people to experience and connect through seasonal food, six days a week.
Since then, they've been feeding their community with dynamic opportunities to learn and enjoy. The building is constantly humming, thanks to an all-day café, daily events, and cooking classes. In 2017, The Haven’s Kitchen Cooking School cookbook was published by Artisan.
In 2018 they launched their first line of refrigerated, globally-inspired sauces in a pouch. Now, available through Farm to People!