This delivery truck is empty!ADD SOME PRODUCTS
We're Sorry. It doesn't look like we are able
to deliver to your address at this time.
Should we expand to your zip code next?
Please fill out this form so we know where
we're needed most. It will only take 30 seconds!
If you have any questions, please
email us at Questions@farmtopeople.com
We Deliver to Your Area!
your options for delivery are:
CUT-OFF TIME TO EDIT/SKIP:
Monday deliveries: Friday at 11:30p
Tuesday deliveries: Saturday at 11:30p
Wednesday deliveries: Sunday at 11:30p
Thursday deliveries: Monday at 11:30p
Friday deliveries: Tuesday at 11:30p
added to delivery
Nutty Shrimp and Kale Skillet Recipe Kit
Farm To People teamed up with legendary sauce makers, Haven’s Kitchen, to create delicious, easy to make recipes using their signature sauces!
- Haven’s Kitchen Nutty Lemongrass Sauce
- Wild Caught Pacific Shrimp
- Sweet & Salty Roasted Cashews
* WHAT TO ADD:
Shop our seasonal produce selection to complete this recipe.
Nutty Shrimp and Kale Skillet
Total time 15 mins
- In a skillet, over medium-high heat, add ½ pouch Nutty sauce, ¼ cup of water, kale, and a pinch pf salt. Bring to a simmer for 3 minutes until the liquid has thickened
- Add the shrimp and cook for about 2 more minutes, until shrimp turns pink in color and kale is tender
- Garnish with cashews and serve over rice or pasta
Find out how you can recycle your Haven's Kitchen sauces HERE.
In 2010, Alison Cayne found an empty, virtually untouched 18th Century carriage house on West 17th street. Two years later, Haven’s Kitchen opened with three stories of possibility: A place for people to experience and connect through seasonal food, six days a week.
Since then, they've been feeding their community with dynamic opportunities to learn and enjoy. The building is constantly humming, thanks to an all-day café, daily events, and cooking classes. In 2017, The Haven’s Kitchen Cooking School cookbook was published by Artisan.
In 2018 they launched their first line of refrigerated, globally-inspired sauces in a pouch. Now, available through Farm to People!